SkyBet are offering all new players a free 10 pounds / dollars / euro bet on the London Olympics 2012 – and additionally for UK players, money off your Sky TV bill. Simply click on the banner below to get your free bet! There’s no deposit required!
Here are SkyBet’s 10 best-backed UK Olympic athletes for gold medal glory:
• Jessica Ennis, Heptathlon: 95% of bets on the Heptathlon have been on the Sheffield athlete, with Ennis the favourite at 8/11
• Adam Gemili and Dwain Chambers, 100m sprint: With Chambers making his return to racing andGemili recently breaking the British junior record, and having won the World Junior Championships, both athletes are proving popular with fans as they come in at 150/1 to win gold in the 100m
• Allyson Felix, Women’s 200m: The American has shown she can be nigh-on unbeatable over 200m, form recognised by bookies with Felix now odds-on favourite at 1/2
• Mark Cavendish, Road Race: After some storming solo sprints in the Tour De France, Cavendish has steamed to the front of the pack, moving from 6/4 to 10/11 odds on to claim gold
• Bradley Wiggins, Time Trial: After his excellent time trail performances in the Tour De France, Wiggins has raced into being8/11 favourite for the gold medal
• Marianne Vos, Women’s road race: The popularity of the Tour de France doesn’t mean that cycling is being limited to the men’s events, with the Dutch winner of the Giro D’Italia 11/10 favourite to pinch gold
• Christian Taylor, Triple Jump: With Phillips Idowu’s status still unknown, fans have leapt at the chance to get behind Taylor. In supreme form, and coming in at 11/10, Taylor is the clear favourite
• Steve Lewis, Pole Vault: After recently breaking the longstanding UK record, British Pole Vaulter Lewis is 14/1 on to leap onto the podium ahead of firm favourite, Renaud Lavillenie, who currently Stands at 10/11
• Josh Taylor, Boxing (Lightweight): Fighting his way into the bookies’ favourite, the Scottish boxer is 25/1 on to box his way to gold for Britain
Join SkyBet now and get your totally free chance to make some money during the Olympic celebration period!