– The Dealer checks for Blackjack early – saving you from adversely risking more money to split or double down.
– Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (true odds, not 6/5)!
– You can double down and hit split Aces – a great advantage!
– You can double down on any two cards, and double down after splits.
– The Blackjack dealer always stands on soft-17.
The powerful 20+ Bonus™ award will be loved by experts and beginners alike. You can optionally place a bet on the 20+ Bonus on any blackjack hand. The bonus pays out if you get a natural 20 or 21 (or Blackjack) on your first two cards. You must sit on that total (no splits etc allowed) otherwise you forfeit your bonus. The payout odds for the 20+ Bonus award are as follows:
Twenty Win: 2:1; Twenty Tie: 10:1; Twenty Lose: 20:1; Blackjack Win: 3:1; Blackjack Tie: 30:1
Imagine getting a payout of 30:1 on a blackjack tie! That’s a great payout for a hand which would otherwise be a “push”. I wouldn’t (personally) play the 20+ bonus every hand, but I can see its appeal as an occasional bet (a lot like playing perfect pair or triple 7 side bets on some other blackjack games). The basic rules on this game are very good whether you play the bonus or not. Have fun playing Vegas Blackjack with 20+ bonus at Virgin Casino! And do let me know how you get on – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.